Dr Roy Taylor is a leading varicose vein specialist and the medical director of the Bayside Vein and Laser center. He offers a range of minimally invasive, state-of-the-art alternatives to vein surgery, in the convenience of our Bellingham, WA office. Our northwest vein and aesthetic treatment center has the first Vascular Ultrasound Lab is the first lab in the northwest Washington to earn accreditation for vein diagnostics.
Vein Symptoms Dr. Taylor can treat include:
- Bulging or enlarged veins (varicose veins)
- Small red or blue often web-like veins found close to the skin surface (spider veins)
- Swelling, ache, fatigue and/or heavy feeling in legs
- Night cramps or restless feeling in legs
- Burning or throbbing veins
Our patients see the physician on every scheduled visit, rather than a nurse practitioner or aesthetician. We serve patients in Bellingham, from five counties and the lower Frasier valley of British Columbia.